Bear Unisex Sweater.
We hate waste here at Bear and think fast fashion is just the worst. So when it came to developing our line of Apparel, we wanted to find the best quality products, with the smallest environmental impact. Our Sweaters are made by Rapanui, a company dedicated to changing the way clothes are made. They are then Embroidered in small batches, just down the road from Bear HQ in North Yorkshire.
- 100% Certified Organic Cotton.
- Designed in the UK and made in India.
- Embroidered By Cheryl in North Yorkshire.
- Made in a renewable energy powered factory audited for a wide range of social and sustainability criteria. GOTS DK25920
- Designed to be sent back and recycled into new clothing.
How its made.
When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most responsible materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Responsibly made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more, just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the mental well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
A Circular Future.
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for Bear credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
We also suggest that you try and keep the pack away from light coloured materials in very warm conditions.
Our fair & green shipping policy.
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
An excellent quality sweater. Great service. Would recommend and will use again.
Love it! Can you make a long sleeved t-shirt next! I’ll take one in every colour:-)
Extremely impressed with this. The quality is outstanding and the fleece lining means it is very warm and comfortable. Won't find a better made jumper anywhere near this price point