When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most sustainable* materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Sustainably* made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
*Check out our blog post to find out how we define the term 'Sustainable'.
BearReMade A Circular Future
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for BearMade credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about dry-waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
Our fair & green shipping policy
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
We offer free shipping on all orders over £100.
For orders under £100 the cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
A really well made practical piece of kit, perfect for the outside or the office.
I’ve used a few messenger bags over the years and because I travel a lot for work I was looking for a light but well made bag for my laptop and gear. Being in Australia I’ve used Crumpler and while it is the common sight in airports I can say that this bag is far better made and is everything you will need for stylish travel. The best thing is, when you are not working and you are needing a good shoulder bag for hiking or fishing this is the one for you!
Can not recommend it enough, plus look at the ethical foot print....that should be enough for anyone to support this amazing brand. Keep up the amazing work Oscar, Nell and the Team!!!