Made in England, with dry-waxed canvas from Scotland.
- Can be worn as a bum bag, or crossbody.
- Capacity: 3.4 Litres
- Weight: 261g
- Dimensions: 25cm Long x 8cm deep x 17cm wide
- Embroidered patch logo
- Weatherproof dry-waxed cotton canvas outer
- Hi-vis orange dry-waxed cotton canvas lining
- RIRI weatherproof zip
- Internal pouch pockets for organisation
- Cotton webbing belt with metal buckle
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty
Our fair & honest pricing.
We think it's empowering to know everything about the things we use every day. We pride ourselves on being able to tell you who made your bag, when it was made, and even how much it costs to make. Most companies can't or won't tell you these things. We value honesty, so we tell you everything. We also don't follow traditional retail pricing, often around 5-6x cost. Instead, we sell direct to you and never charge more than 2.5x cost. We think this is fair.
|Cost to you||£60|
- Research and development
Leaving £25 to be reinvested into the business and pay for running costs.