Angram Messenger 12L - Black
- Made in Britain by a master bag maker
- Highly weatherproof
- Dry-waxed cotton canvas from Halley Stevenson in Scotland
- 16 🌳 Planted + 331kg CO2e offset
- Fair and honest pricing
- Almost plastic-free (we use a recycled polyester thread)
- Eligible for our buyback scheme
- Covered by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Your purchase helps us get people outdoors
From city streets to mountain peaks our rolltop messenger bag keeps your essentials by your side, easily accessible, and protected from the elements. Thanks to the roll-top,
It can fit more than you think. Perfect for a day at the office - whether that office is made of concrete, water, or earth.
Oscar - 186cm and 110kg
Nell - 170cm and 63kg
- Capacity: 12 Litres.
- Weight: 800g
- Dimensions: 35cm high x 37cm wide x 12cm deep
- Laptop sleeve fits up to a 13-inch laptop
- Internal pouch for increased organisation
- 2 side pouches
- AustriAlpin Cobra buckle closure
- cotton canvas shoulder straps, ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit
- All metal fittings
- Internal label signed by the maker
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty
Our fair & honest pricing.
We think it's empowering to know everything about the things we use every day. We pride ourselves on being able to tell you who made your bag, when it was made, and even how much it costs to make. Most companies can't or won't tell you these things. We value honesty, so we tell you everything. We also don't follow traditional retail pricing, often around 5-6x cost. Instead, we sell direct to you and never charge more than 2x cost. We think this is fair.
|Cost to you||£130|
- Research and development
Leaving £55 to be reinvested into the business and pay for running costs.
When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most responsible materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Responsibly made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more, just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the mental well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
A Circular Future.
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for Bear credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
We also suggest that you try and keep the pack away from light coloured materials in very warm conditions.
Our fair & green shipping policy.
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I’ve used a few messenger bags over the years and because I travel a lot for work I was looking for a light but well made bag for my laptop and gear. Being in Australia I’ve used Crumpler and while it is the common sight in airports I can say that this bag is far better made and is everything you will need for stylish travel. The best thing is, when you are not working and you are needing a good shoulder bag for hiking or fishing this is the one for you!
Can not recommend it enough, plus look at the ethical foot print....that should be enough for anyone to support this amazing brand. Keep up the amazing work Oscar, Nell and the Team!!!