Stonebeck Duffle - 31L
/ˈstone-bekː/ 54°10'00.0"N 1°55'00.0"W
Is it Duffle or Duffel? The jury's out. One thing's for sure: the Stonebeck is made for the journey. From river banks to airport terminals, this bag will protect your gear and look the part wherever you are. Perfect for your personal or professional short-to-mid term adventures. Planning a longer trip? Combine it with the Gouthwaite 23L.
Our fair & honest pricing.
We think it's empowering to know everything about the things we use every day. We pride ourselves on being able to tell you who made your bag, when it was made, and even how much it costs to make. Most companies can't or won't tell you these things. We value honesty, so we tell you everything. We also don't follow traditional retail pricing, often around 5-6x cost. Instead, we sell direct to you and never charge more than 2.5x cost. We think this is fair. this is fair.
|Cost to you||£165|
|- Added to our Wild Fund||£16.50|
Leaving £77.50 to be reinvested into the business and pay for running costs.
20 trees planted + 420kg of CO2e sequestered
Made in England, with dry-waxed canvas from Scotland.
- Highly water-resistant dry-waxed cotton canvas material.
- Hi-vis orange water-resistant polyester lining.
- Embroidered Bear patch.
- Weatherproof zippers throughout, with leather pullers.
- Long zippered internal pocket, perfect for clothing separation or gear organisation.
- Zippered internal pouch for valuables.
- Zippered quick access external pocket.
- Side tube holder.
- 50mm Canvas strap.
- Metal fittings.
- Dimensions: 56cm long x 27cm wide x 27cm high.
- Capacity: 31L
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy a Bear bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most responsible materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Responsibly made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more, just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the mental well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
A Circular Future.
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for Bear credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
We also suggest that you try and keep the pack away from light coloured materials in very warm conditions.
Our fair & green shipping policy.
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
I've used this bag for everything from overnight work trips, packing outdoor sports gear, and even nappy changing essentials. The outer is tough, incredibly water resistant, and the colour (I chose black) alters beautifully in different lights. The straps are rock solid, and the stitching it better than my Filson bag. Amy is a true craftswoman, and it's a lovely touch that it's signed and numbered by her. In terms of price (and actually seeing where that money really goes), weight, and a multi-use duffel that can survive whatever you throw at it, and look good indoors in a guest house or out in the elements, this ticks every box possible. The icing on the cake? The stunning inner orange, which compliments the waxed black outer so nicely. Can't wait to buy my next Bear bag.
Not just amazing for outdoor adventures but also just an excellent overnight bag, got caught in a rain storm and my laptop and valuables all stayed dry! Bright orange interior makes it super easy to find items you might have thought were lost for good. Super durable, should be sticking around with me for many more experiences to come.