When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most sustainable* materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Sustainably* made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
*Check out our blog post to find out how we define the term 'Sustainable'.
BearReMade A Circular Future
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for BearMade credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about dry-waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
Our fair & green shipping policy
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The perfect blend of classic and rugged good looks with fantastic quality that will last a lifetime. The duffel is lightweight and just right size for quick over night or weekend trip.
I've used this bag for everything from overnight work trips, packing outdoor sports gear, and even nappy changing essentials. The outer is tough, incredibly water resistant, and the colour (I chose black) alters beautifully in different lights. The straps are rock solid, and the stitching it better than my Filson bag. Amy is a true craftswoman, and it's a lovely touch that it's signed and numbered by her. In terms of price (and actually seeing where that money really goes), weight, and a multi-use duffel that can survive whatever you throw at it, and look good indoors in a guest house or out in the elements, this ticks every box possible. The icing on the cake? The stunning inner orange, which compliments the waxed black outer so nicely. Can't wait to buy my next Bear bag.
Not just amazing for outdoor adventures but also just an excellent overnight bag, got caught in a rain storm and my laptop and valuables all stayed dry! Bright orange interior makes it super easy to find items you might have thought were lost for good. Super durable, should be sticking around with me for many more experiences to come.