GOUTHWAITE BACKPACK - 13-15L
With a similar design to its larger sibling, this rolltop backpack is made for your everyday Bear essentials. It's weatherproof, hardwearing and the more you use it, the better it looks. Made in Suffolk with ever-more British suppliers and materials. It's the perfect everyday carry.
Our fair & honest pricing.
We don't believe in traditional retail pricing. Most companies mark up their products by 5-6x. We only mark up ours by around 2.5x or less. We think this is fair.
|Cost to you||£149||£395|
Leaving £71 to be reinvested into the business and pay for running costs.
If your colour of choice is out of stock, please get in touch, and we will add you to our waiting list.
Made in England, with dry-waxed canvas from Scotland.
- Highly water-resistant dry-waxed canvas material.
- Hi-vis orange water-resistant lining.
- AustriAlpin Cobra buckle closure.
- Padded laptop sleeve fits up to a 15-inch laptop.
- Zippered internal pouch for valuables.
- 2 side straps with g-hook closure.
- 2 side pouches.
- Padded closed-cell foam back for non-absorbent comfort.
- 50mm Canvas shoulder straps.
- All metal fittings.
- Sternum strap allows for added support.
- Capacity: 13-15 Litre.
- Weight: 950g.
- Dimensions: 44-55cm high x 27cm wide x 11.5cm deep.
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy a Bear bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most responsible materials we can get hold of, are Carbon negative and can be sold back to us and we will recycle them.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Responsibly made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more, just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the mental well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
A Circular Future.
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for Bear credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. We recommend that you use our reproofing wax. You can buy it here. If you have a Gouthwaite 23L pack in either the Rust or Khaki our reproofing wax will not work on these materials as they have a different finish to our other materials. Please contact us for more information on reproofing these bags.
We also suggest that you try and keep the pack away from light coloured materials in very warm conditions.
Our fair & green shipping policy.
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.