When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most sustainable* materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Sustainably* made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
*Check out our blog post to find out how we define the term 'Sustainable'.
BearReMade A Circular Future
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for BearMade credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about dry-waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
Our fair & green shipping policy
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I've been using my Stean Crossbody for a month now, it's perfect for everyday use. It feels well made and is the perfect size to fit all my necessities - it even fits my water bottle! (which I could never do with my old Carhartt bum bag) The adjustable strap allows for waist or shoulder carry and the zip is so smooth I can do the bag up with one hand!
Immensely pleased with my purchase - stylish, sturdy, and the perfect size. I use my stean crossbody for dog walks (fits all the essentials + treats for the pup), errands, and the occasional night out and feel equally cute doing so.
Great little bag- use ours for dog walking/kid walking essentials. Light weight and very comfy to wear. Stands up to a decent soaking in the rain too!
Bought this bag as a present for my partner and she absolutely loves it! From bike rides and day hikes to afternoons by the river, this bag goes everywhere with her. The finish and quality of the bag is top-notch and I expect it to last for a very very long time.
My Stean crossbody has become an essential item for everyday activities - whether it be going down to the shops or off for a walk. It fits all my necessities - phone, wallet, keys and mask with space to spare. I love the practical minimalistic design - suited to every occasion! Thank you Bear!