UNIVERSAL FLY FISHING PACK
The Best Fly Fishing Pack.
This minimalistic and highly water-resistant pack will take everything you need for a day on the water.
Made in England, with waxed canvas from Scotland.
- Can be worn as a hip pack, chest pack, or sling pack.
- Embroidered patch logo.
- Waxed canvas outer with a hi-vis orange water-resistant lining.
- Riri AQUAzip®, made in Switzerland. Water resistant and very durable.
- Tippet pocket.
- Velcro patch to attach a fly box of your choosing. Heavy-duty sticky back Velcro is supplied with each pack.
- Elastic forceps and floatant holders on the right of the pack and a D-ring on the left.
- Universal cotton webbing fitting to any belt type. Bear Belts Available here.
- Convert to chest pack using our Chest Pack Conversion Clips.
- Capacity: 3.7Litres
- Dimensions: 25cm Long x 8cm deep x 17cm wide.
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
Most brands start with an idea for a great product. Bear started with an idea to do good, the great products came next.
Here at Bear everything we do has to:
- Put people and the planet before profit.
- Involve amazing and talented people.
- Go against industry norms.
If anyone of the above boxes isn't ticked, we wont do it.
This means all the bags and packs made by Bear have been:
- Made from the best and most sustainable materials we can get hold of.
- Crafted by someone awesome.
- Priced at a fraction of an equivalent product (we don't believe in the huge markups charged by most in our industry).
When you buy a Bear bag you get an awesome product, that will last a lifetime. To top it all off, your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, talking about mental health, and protecting the environment.
If this hasn't convinced you to buy Bear, then check out our story, and learn more about why your next bag should be made by Bear.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. We recommend that you use our reproofing wax. You can buy it here. If your bag is made from a dry waxed canvas you don't need to do this. We also suggest that you try and keep the pack away from light coloured materials in very warm conditions.
Our fair & green shipping policy.
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or bio degradable.
- We don't add any pointless tags or paper to your order.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we simply charge you exactly what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.