When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most sustainable* materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Sustainably* made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
*Check out our blog post to find out how we define the term 'Sustainable'.
BearReMade A Circular Future
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for BearMade credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about dry-waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
Our fair & green shipping policy
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Great quality product, would benefit from some internal dividers/pockets though.
Absolutely in love with this pack !! So simple, practical and lightweight I like to keep things basic when fishing so I can explore the riverbank and ideal for bike fishing.
Really robust, well made, and great looking product. I’d been looking for a fly fishing pack for a while, but didn’t want the “neon nylon” type. This is a perfect size, made of tough material, and practical when coupled with the belt, for a day on the river. Super service. What’s not to like?
I've had my pack a year now and over that time I've used it as a sling bag, on a belt, and attached to my waders using the accessory clips (These clips also came in handy for attaching the pack to a backpack).
It is a versatile pack that, for me, fits just what I need for the fishing component for the day out. Be it used standalone for a short session on a river, with or without waders, or part of an all-day setup with a backpack.
The construction is bombproof and I love the character of the material as it starts to age.
So many of my little fly boxes now have velcro on them since they sit so well on the front of the pack for easy access.
I've been lucky enough to fly fish for pleasure around the world for over 40 years and have accumulated a lot of kitchen sinks' worth of clutter and 'stuff' that frankly I rarely use...I now only fish for wild trout in naturally wild, peaceful places with minimum tackle and simplified techniques ...can't thank Nel, Oz, and the BEAR team enough for crafting the perfect companion for my special days in the great outdoors.., my NIDD fishing pack is SO fit for purpose...I love it...a place for everything and everything in its place....bespoke designed from the real-world experience of fly fishing at international competition level...it certainly gives me bags of pleasure :)
These guys are building something good, by doing good ...can't recommend them, their products and services highly enough.
All the best, many thanks, Trevor
“Simplify. Identify the essential. Eliminate the rest.”