Nidd Fly Fishing Pack XL - 4.2L
- Made in Britain by a master bag maker
- Highly weatherproof dry-waxed cotton canvas
- 8 🌳 Planted + 180kg CO2e offset
- Fair & honest pricing
- Eligible for our buyback scheme
- Covered by our Lifetime Guarantee
- Your purchase helps us get people outdoors
You asked. We listened. Our best selling fishing pack made bigger and better. We still wanted to keep things simple - so we made some little (yet excellent) additions.
Boasting a higher capacity with increased internal and external organisation. This tough and highly water-resistant pack will still stop you from taking the kitchen sink but provide the additional organisation and storage that our community have been asking for.
Made in England, with dry-waxed canvas from Scotland.
- Can be worn as a hip pack, chest pack, or sling pack.
- Embroidered patch logo.
- Zippered internal pocket.
- 2 internal pouch pockets.
- Dry-waxed canvas outer with a hi-vis orange water-resistant lining.
- Riri AQUAzip®, made in Switzerland. Water resistant and very durable.
- Velcro strip to attach a fly box or accessories of your choosing. Heavy-duty sticky back Velcro is supplied with each pack.
- Durable elastic forceps and floatant holders on both sides.
- 2 metal d-rings.
- Universal canvas webbing fitting to any belt type. Bear Belts Available here.
- Dimensions: 30cm wide x 20cm high x 7cm deep.
- Weight: 230g
- Capacity: 4.2 Litres
- Covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most responsible materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Responsibly made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more, just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the mental well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
A Circular Future.
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for Bear credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
We also suggest that you try and keep the pack away from light coloured materials in very warm conditions.
Our fair & green shipping policy.
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.