When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most sustainable* materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Sustainably* made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
*Check out our blog post to find out how we define the term 'Sustainable'.
BearReMade A Circular Future
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for BearMade credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about dry-waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
Our fair & green shipping policy
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
There is no such thing as free shipping. The cost is simply just added to the price of the product you are buying. We want to be honest with our customers. So we just charge you what it costs us to ship your order.
The cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Extremely pleased with the build quality of the wading belt/Nidd bag system. I've spent a great deal of time researching these for a wading belt/bag system and this range came up trumps. Exactly what I was looking for, a sustainable high quality/ durable bag. The company ethos just finishes this absolutely fantastic brand off. It won't be my last purchase from these guys!
P.s I love the transparency of company goals on the website! A great initiative with a very clear insight
A brilliant piece of practical quality gear - ideal for travelling light when used in conjunction with a lanyard.
Belt very well thought out and made. Very practical and comfortable. The net holder is so well positioned that you forget that you have your net on your back! And when you need it, it's so easy to handle and secure with the lanyard metal loop! Fabric used and buckle designed to last the lifetime!
Can't fault Bear made, ordering from start to finish was perfect. My new wading belt has arrived, craftsmanship is faultless its bang on, I haven't had a chance to test it yet but will do shortly. My only gripe is that I emailed the day after ordering as another colour became available and I wanted to switch, however I never recieved a response from Bear. Other than that its a great product that looks and feels like it will last a lifetime and beyond.
Thank you so much for the review.
I have just scoured my inbox and can’t find an email from you, we had some issues with the contact form on the website so perhaps it got lost when that was all going on. So sorry about that!
What colour were you looking for? Very happy to swap if you would like to.
So sorry again.
Brilliant wading belt that’s been getting it’s fair use every week. The buckle system is fantastic and never slips or comes loose. The net holder, holds a nice size net that I like to carry. A few other nice features is the metal loop on the left hand side to attach a net lanyard to or even hand my water bottle from. On the right hand side I attach my rod 3rd hand rod holder to the outer black band. In short it’s a belt with many useful tools to go with it and it feels like there’s also added back support that comes from the shape of it. One thing for sure I’ll be lost going to the river without it!