When you buy a BearMade bag you should feel safe in the knowledge that it has been designed, and made, by people who care.
We care that:
- Our bags are made from the best and most sustainable* materials we can get hold of, and will be recycled into something new at the end of their life.
- They are crafted by a master bag maker in Suffolk, England.
- Sustainably* made products are accessible to as many people as possible. That's why charge what we think is fair, instead of charging more just because we can.
- Our resources are used to do good. Your purchase helps us achieve our social goals of getting people outdoors, promoting the well-being benefits of doing so and protecting the environment.
*Check out our blog post to find out how we define the term 'Sustainable'.
BearReMade A Circular Future
Our bags are made to last a lifetime, but we get that not everyone wants to keep something that long. To avoid your bag ending up in the back of the closet, or worse, the bin, we will take your bag back in exchange for BearMade credit (10% of the bags original value) that can be used on future orders.
- We offer a free repairs service covering defects in workmanship and materials for the lifetime of the product. It is your responsibility to send the bag to us then we will handle the rest.
- Wear and tear is not covered by our warranty, but if we can fix your bag we always will (for a fair price). We withhold the right to deem a product beyond repair.
One of the best things about dry-waxed canvas fabric is how it ages. Over time it develops a beautiful patina, making each bag unique. To ensure its kept at its water repellent best, we suggest you reproof your pack once every one to two years depending on use. It's super easy to do and you can find our guide to doing it here.
Our fair & green shipping policy
We respect the environment in all that we do.
- All our packaging is recycled and/or biodegradable.
- We try and always use carbon neutral delivery companies like DPD.
We offer free shipping on all orders over £100.
For orders under £100 the cost is calculated at checkout. We will always use the most reliable and affordable service we can.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I couldn’t be happier with the quality of this rucksack. It’s been made beautifully and looks fantastic. The shipping and customer service have been first class and I’d have no hesitation in ordering from BearMade again.
Bought for when my child starts school this will be suitable for years, excellent quality materials, durably made and can see it lasting school well!
love it - fab colour and construction, I’m sure it’s going to go on many adventures
The Mini Gouthwaite Vol. 1 Bag was a great purchase. It's the perfect bag for those day adventures where you don't need a tone of gear. Whether its taking the dog for a walk or getting out and about on day trips with friends this durable and functional bag makes a great go to. On top of that, the company and everything they strive for made this a no brainer purchase. Very happy customer.